Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Goodrich ice cream....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodrich ice cream.... Login/Join

<wrestler>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
What did everyone think of that waffle cone ice cream they are selling there....its soooooo good i've gotten it everyday....plus if any wrestlers that are wanting to get fat just eat that stuff.....yummmmmmmmmmy
<Guest>
how about them jacking the frozen malt price up to two dollars. that sure sucks
<anarchist>
quote:
how about them jacking the frozen malt price up to two dollars. that sure sucks

Yep.... Capitalism at its finest!
<Guest>
try the dippin dot ice cream. $5.00 for a cup of it.
<coaches wife>
They jacked the malt cups to $2 a piece. Weren't they $1 in past? I would think that running it for $1.50 would have been less of a shock to the system. And people wonder why mothers carry such large purses. I have a special bag that I take to state and it is 5 times my normal purse size. When the kids were younger I used to also have a diaper bag with toys in it. Lots of little nooks and crannies for cheerios and bottled water. Never once got nailed for it either.
<reslr>
After my last match at state I visited the goodrich ice creram place four times for different flavores of waffle cones and went to samauri sam's teriaki place twice, got the chicken teriaki once, and the steak teriaki once. I also enjoyed two slices of the finest tasting pizza I have ever had (mainly because I was done cutting twenty pounds)from valentinos pizza. I love fast food.