Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    New Game
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Game Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
My co-workers and I have become very addicted to this game. My best is 87 meters.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
i got 64 on my 3rd try

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."

Twdinger,

While I thought it was kind of fun, I didn't think it was appropriate for this site. I sent it to HB for review and if he thinks it's OK he can re-post it.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

come on Rocker, lighten up....i would think that if Ross has a link to that Johnson guys beheading pic which i think was inappropriate, i think that game will be alright to have on here.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Sorry RR, I was thinking on the same level as Big Whitey, I didn't see this game being as offensive as Johnson's beheading pic.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.

World Champion
Picture of HB
To me there's a fundamental difference between the two posts. One deals with real life news and events and the other is a vice that could potentially have a negative effect on someone. You need to keep in mind that this is a forum that alot of HS kids visit and I don't want to be a part of promoting alcohol abuse-no matter how small in stature that promotion is. Although I found the game funny I still think that it reflects something that isn't appropriate for this forum. What I would say is if people want to play the game you can have them email you to get the link.