Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Colorado vs. Huskers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado vs. Huskers Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Got take a look at what the new CU coach has to say about being a Husker and then let the video run. I know it can be tough to get jacked up for the Buffs this year but this might help those struggling with it, and also remember 61 points they laid on us a few years back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcYoljrw4w

hawk

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Good video! I hope we hang fifty on them this Friday....But I'll settle for 28-14......

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
It was actually 62...and if you can't get jacked up for Colorado under ANY circumstances, your passion for the Huskers must be called into question.

Ol' Hawkins is going to quickly realize that CU hasn't had too many good days against NU over the years...and Friday will be another one of "those" days that's his Buffy-lows have been having all freakin' season.

Do I even NEED to mention the off-field antics of recent history in Boulder??? I sure don't want to...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray