Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    instruments
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

instruments Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
do any wrestlers play any instruments?
<its all good>
i wrestle and play the trumpet. I have been wrestling for 3yrs now and playing trumpet for 5yrs now.
<Guest>
dan tracy who wrestles gross plays tumpet
<KSTA>
Trey Ottley is a beast on the guitar.
<Guest>
dan tracy is also one of the best guitar players god has ever put on this earth
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
if you've met me, then you most certainly have.

I played trumpet all through high school at dear old Milford High (was John Phillip Sousa award winner my senior year). We had the kind of pep band when I was in school that would clean out the old eardrums for ya'. And as a bonus -- we not only were loud, but solid. We had some great players and would kick any other band's butt if they ever tried to challenge us musically.

I quit playing after my senior year, but I really miss it even 20 years later. That was some good times back in the day.

Sad to say, there are some bands out there who do not sound very good, and I wonder if it's a lack of talent, lack of interest or lack of commitment on the part of the band instructor. With the cuts being made in music at the scholastic level, it's frustrating.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Novice
AIM: Online Status For cntlwrstlr130
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
i play the piano, guitar, drums, violin, and the trumpet. And I have wrestled for a long time.
<gueset>
woopie