Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Fantasy Poker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fantasy Poker Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Just took 9th last night at Riley's during the second shift. There were 10 tables of 8 and they were nearly all filled. So I', guessing there were 70 - 80 people.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.

yeah if they would not raise the blinds so fast it would have been a more enjoyable experience.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
<dt>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I would like to get in. I ll be 21 in Feb so i might wait but if i can now that would be sweet
<FlyGuy>
I heard something about Kyle Mixan winning a big Poker Tournament on-line at Party Poker-any Gross fans know if that's true, and how much did he win? I play on that site and some tourney's can win you alot of money, If it is true What is his screen name and do any of you guys play at party Poker, screen names?
World Champion
Picture of NWI
I won a fantasy tournament in Gretna Wednesday and finished 3rd at another one last week.

I play on PokerRoom.com, and they have some good money in their real money tournaments. Haven't played in any real money tournaments, stick to the play rooms.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<kman>
If your looking for the best tournament software then Pokerstars is easily your best bet. However for the softest ring games Party is probably your best bet, although the 5/10 games at PStars are pretty soft as well. If any of you are grazing Pokerstars look me up Xmas32 I'll see you at the 10/20 or 5/10 tables.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Riley's point standings reset two weeks ago and I'm sitting 5th overall after 2 weeks of play getting a 3rd and an 8th place finish.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.