Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    New college football trivia question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New college football trivia question Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Which Big 12 football team has the longest current steak of years with a winning record? How many years?
Rookie
Picture of dad189
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Believe it or not Texas Tech. They have had a winning record in each of the Big 12's 12 years.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Doesn't hurt to have Baylor on your schedule every year, obviously...LOL

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
Picture of dad189
So true Mike, but having Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M and Okie St every year doesn't help. Must admit Texas Tech would not be the obvious choice though.
State Qualifier
Congratulations, Dad189. Texas Tech doesn't seem like the logical choice but they are it. When I posted that trivia question I was sure I had a few sammichs around here somewhere but couldn't find them. When I was out watering my tomato plants today I discovered that my wife is using those sammichs as a border for her rock garden. If I can talk her out of one of them I'll bring it to you at the state tournament. If I can't then I'll bring you one of the rocks from her garden.
Junior High
Really.... You'd rather have the rock... Big Grin