Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    The overflowing hypocrisy of the alleged Jim Rome
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The overflowing hypocrisy of the alleged Jim Rome Login/Join

<Pat Robertson>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Late...I have to agree with Rome. He is kicking your stupid arrse. He owns you like a rented mule. You have no game. His reply was classic...you must be singing high pitched now! I know Rome...and when the Lord seeks redemption...he shall place place Rome high on the mountain! For your lateness...there is a place called h e double hockey sticks! See you there Late!
<Billy G>
Late...I have to agree with Rome. He is kicking your stupid arrse. He owns you like a rented mule. You have no game. His reply was classic...you must be singing high pitched now! I know Rome...and when the Lord seeks redemption...he shall place place Rome high on the mountain! For your lateness...there is a place called h e double hockey sticks! See you there Late!
<LATE>
WELL SON OF SAM, I SEE NOW YOU ARE BUILDING UP FALSE BRAVADO FROM YOUR ALIAS' PAT ROBERTSON AND BILLY GRRAHM. LIKE NO ONE COULD SEE THROUGH THAT REVEREND. YOUR GAME IS SO WEAK CARRIE THAT YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOUR SELF. GO BACK TO YOUR BASEMENT AND PLANT A FEW FRESH TAKES NEXT TO YOUR CANNABIS CROP. WATER THE TAKES, GIVE THEM LOTS OF LOVE, TALK TO THEM, LISTEN TO THEM, AND THEN, MAYBE, THEY WILL BE WORTHY OF, NOTHING. HAVE A TAKE DON'T SUCK REVEREND. RACK ME AGAIN BLING BLING BLING. STOP BAGGING ON THE FINE LISTENERS OF THIS FORUM FALLWELL. LATE
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
"...AND PLANT A FEW FRESH TAKES NEXT TO YOUR CANNABIS CROP..."

Maybe he's got one confused with the other. I'm sure that once you've smoked THAT much of the wacky weed, it would be very easy to do.

But as Michelle Pfeiffer told Al Pacino in Scarface: never get high on your own supply.

"Say hello to my li'l friend..."

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray