Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Basketball jokes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Basketball jokes Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I'm in a bad mood, someone hit me with some basketball jokes
Novice
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Big Burruss:
I'm in a bad mood, someone hit me with some basketball jokes

Trout Slap"BASKETBALL"---Now there is a joke if I ever heard one!!!
Junior Varsity
Picture of 4Huskers
Q: What do basketball players and babies have in common?

A: They both dribble!

The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and had proceeded to give an oral quiz to the freshman class.

Speaking specifically about manic depression, the instructor asked, "How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?"

A young man in the rear of the room raised his hand and answered, "A basketball coach?"

Hanging in the hallway at the High School are the basketball team pictures from the past 40 years. A player in the center of the front row in each picture holds a basketball identifying the year -- "62-63," "63-64," "64-65," etc.

One day I spotted a freshman looking curiously at the photos. Turning to me, he said, "Isn't it strange how the teams always lost by one point?"

Two college basketball players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?"Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now."

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."
Junior Varsity
Picture of ndb65
I will apologize before I even write this!!
GOD TOLD A JOKE ONCE!!!

IT WAS WOMENS BASKETBALL.

Guaranteed LOUDEST guy in the gym!!!!