Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Let's get real
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's get real Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Reading all the latest garbage and trash talk on Huskermat, it seems as if all we want to do is talk smack and put people or programs down. I love lively discussions about programs and people. What is getting to me is that people are using put downs and rumors. I hate the put downs and rumors. All it leads to is resentment and false accusations.
Lets get real folks! If you have something to say, say it, but if you are here to put people or programs down, or spout opinion get off the forum. If you have some thing to say BACK IT UP WITH FACT! List your sources, not just what a friend said. I do not mind the anonymous poster (I am one today, don't feel like fighting the attackers). Being a guest allows people to say things that need to be said. But back it up! Enough said and I am starting to ramble.
<LATE>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
GUEST THAT WAS EXACTLY THE REASON FOR MY SMACK I WAS ATTEMPTING TO GIVE MR ROME A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE ON A MUCH GRANDER SCALE TO SHUT HIM UP. THANKS TO NWI' SLUETH SKILLS AND MY CONSTANT BARRAGE OF HIGH LEVEL SMACK WE MAY HAVE SUCCEEDED. I HATE THE STUFF HE WROTE AND I MADE IT MY MISSION TO ERADICATE THIS FORUM OF THAT COCKROACH. SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU THAT WAS NOT MY INTENT. YOU WILL NOT HEAR ANYMORE RANTS FROM ME UNLESS SOMEONE COMES ON HERE TALKING WAY TO MUCH SMACK. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.