Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Just for fun
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just for fun Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Here is the Surfer's Profile:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/surfer.html

His skin is "apparently a flexible metallic silvery material". But with his abilities, I think even Magneto would have a tough time controlling him.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
Let's look at who played these guys in the movies...

Superman--played by Christopher Reeve. Reeve's first movie after Superman was called "Somewhere in Time", where he plays a guy who falls in love with a woman in a painting and imagines that he goes back in time to meet her. Weak.

Batman--played by Christian Bale. Gets major credit for killing dragons in "Reign of Fire" and being a villian in "Shaft". Unfortunately this is nullified by the fact that Michael Keaton also played Batman, and he starred in "Mr. Mom" and "Jack Frost".

Spider Man--played by Tobey Maguire. You're going to try and convince me that the nerd from "Pleasantville" is a super hero? I don't care what kind of special powers he has, the guy doesn't even have the good sense to make a move on Kirsten Dunst. Plus, he looks an awful lot like Jake Gyllenhaal, who just got done starring in a movie about gay cowboys. Forget it!

The Hulk--played by Eric Bana. Bana has played a Delta Force sniper in "Black Hawk Down", a legendary criminal in "Chopper", Hector in "Troy" and he's going to play an Israeli Special Forces commmando in the upcoming movie "Munich". This guy has "Badass" written all over him. Winner and still champion, The Hulk!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
And Wolverine is played by Hugh Jackman, former broadway dancer and singer, whats your point? And the Silver Surfer movie is still in the making, so we don't know the actor yet....And Dr. Doom is played by one of the two faces of Nip/Tuck, and The Thing is another FX Network TV star in the shield, Reed Richards is a nobody off the street, The Human Tourch played the head Jock in Not Another Teen movie, The Penguin was played by Danny Deveto (yeah, I'm scared), The Riddler by Jim Carrey (hmmmm I'm shaking Llyod)......I can go on and on and on and on...my point, Nobody really has a lot of credit that plays superheroes (especially Jessica Alba) or villains, but they make more money than me and thats all that counts. And besides, after they are finished acting, they all go home to their million dollar mansions, eat caviar, and sleep in 50 square-foot fluffy feather beds with 29 pillows. I'm not talking movie remakes that barely follow comic story lines...I'm talking about the real deal comics!

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Varsity Letterman
Well okay then my money is on Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable". That's not a movie remake, it's based on comic books, and the movie was made by the guy who made "Signs". Good stuff in that movie, seriously. And plus Bruce fathered a couple of kids with Demi Moore. That makes him a superhero in my book!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Bruce Willis is a superhero... Eek

Rookie
Picture of Hodgen
Then i would have to go with keeanu reeves (spelling?) in Constaine that was based off a comic book and yeah that is a crazy/awesome movie. But Christopher reeves was also the head man for the recearh for paralasys and to finad a cure so he did more then the rest (sry about all the bad spelling on this)

So many of our Dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we Summon the Will they seem inevitable!-- Christopher Reeves
BrEtT
Varsity Letterman
Four little words eliminate Keanu Reeves from any consideration here..."My Own Private Idaho".
World Champion
Picture of NWI
As if "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" didn't already do enough damage...LOL.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

actually Batman would beat Superman if he had to, Superman actually in the past gave Batman some kryptonite so incase Superman needed to be stopped for any reason....Dr.Doom is weak, and so is Lex, Galactus reigns supreme, i guess i could bump Doomsday to #7 behind darkseid.

and spiderman is strong but not that strong....go back to the Marvel Cards set 2, Hulk had a Strength of 7+, Spidey had an Str of only 4, thought his agility was high, hulk would hit him eventually and squash him.

superboy is a lesser version of superman, a kid with out all his powers.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."

they need x-men meets all the other heroes of marvel....fight the sentinels and apocolypse

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Varsity Letterman
Oh man...Red Rocker brought Monty Python into this...

The Knights That Say NEEEE would rule supreme over ALL of those superheroes!

Big Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER
Rookie
Picture of Hodgen
Omg lol haha now thats funny guys lol rops to you for that one

So many of our Dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we Summon the Will they seem inevitable!-- Christopher Reeves
BrEtT
Varsity Letterman
Hey Rocker do you have any pics of the rabbit that tears up King Arthur and his men? I'd like to see that rabbit and Spiderman go toe-to-toe!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER

Or...

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER
Varsity Letterman
"What'll he do...nibble your bum?"
Varsity Letterman
Novice
Picture of Red Dawg
Hillarious! If my memory is right, didn't all the super hero's play Volleyball in college, the tights are a dead give away!!!
According to Wrasslin' weren't all the villians wrestlers in high school?