Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Mikey C
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mikey C Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Wow - they have you writing thesis in Freshman English 101??? Hope you've got enough Crayolas in the box for that one.

Oh, and as for your identity...we'll just wait and see.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<LATE>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
WHAT IS YOUR THESIS ON THERE SBH? SERIAL KILLERS (SON OF SAM), MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES (CARRIE), 1976 GMC CARS (PACER), CROSS DRESSING POP SINGERS (BOY GEORGE) PEDOPHILE POP SINGERS (MICHAEL JACKSON) RAPIST (KOBE BRYANT), MURDERERS (RAY LEWIS), OR SLUMP BUSTING? RACK ME AGAIN. BLING BLING BLING
<guess>
So Im guessing SBH is a clue?
<LATE>
SLUMP BUSTERS HUSBAND (IE) ROME
<The Shadow>
JR you have slipped up in the past and we do know who you are. Funny how you are now trying to put fake hints as to who you are. Its to obvious. Keep attacking people and Rome will fall.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Oh, Rome will soon be falling, you can count on that.

"You care if it falls?"
"What?"
"The Roman Empire."
"(Expletive)"
-- From "History Of The World, Part 1"

<Rome>
Now Mickey...if you had the goods...you would not be sitting on it! You have no clue...but you do have a line in the water...look to put some bait on it first!

You will never know me!
<Rome>
quoted form ROme...2004
Na nanananananananananananananananananaanna....KMA
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Oh, Romey -- not only do I know WHO you are...but I know WHERE you live, too. Nobody is immune from the long arms of the Internet, and your footprints were left in areas that allowed me to cross-reference and pinpoint who you are, where you live and what you do for a living.

And believe you me, I'll sit on it right up until the point where I'm ready to use it. And when I DO use it...it will, as Steven Stiffler said in "American Wedding", be on like Donkey Kong.

You won't know if, where, when, or how it will be revealed to the rest of the Huskermat gang...I'll be hanging on to it until I am ready to use it. And use it I will...LOLOL.

Oh, and for your information, as my poker-playing buddies have learned the hard way...I don't care much for bluffing. When I have a killer hand, I'm going all-in. And right now, I'm holding a royal flush to your off-suited 7-high. The chips are in and the cards have been turned over, my jelly-spined, coattail-riding, no-game-blabbering friend.

Game over. You lose. Thanks for playing and we have these lovely parting gifts for you, including the Ronco 7-speed carrot scraper. Good night now...

R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RACK ME!

<LATE>
RACK NWI. GOOD JOB NWI. LATE