Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    The overflowing hypocrisy of the alleged Jim Rome
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The overflowing hypocrisy of the alleged Jim Rome Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I wasn't going to do this, but since the alleged Jim Rome continues to assault my character and ridicule my life-changing decisions, I'm going to share a little something with you all.

He recently e-mailed me requesting information on how to subscribe. Of course, he insists on sending cash so as to hide behind his jelly-spined cloak of anonymity.

In the e-mail he sent me, though, he spent 2 paragraphs telling me how great he was and how I needed him to keep myself in check and how he has done so much for me.

(I'll pause until the laughter subsides...)

Well, after all the backhanded compliments and ridiculing, he closes this e-mail with the following comment (and this is copied direct from the e-mail...no editing whatsoever):

"Congratulations on finding the lord. He who believes in a higher power does not have to stroll alone. I am here if you ever want to hash out a few things!"

I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions on this, but as for me -- his relevance on this board is of little consequence, and I would encourage you to do one simple thing the next time he posts his garbage on this forum:

CONSIDER THE SOURCE

This is my last word on the alleged Jim Rome.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<Guest>
My phsycological profile on Rome is thus. He is a little man, maybe a buck 20 who has to rely on his little man's disease to validate his puny existance. It seems he isn't all that his writing indicates and just uses it as a front to get people to respond to him because he has a hard time doing this on his own. He probably has a hard time with relationships. Probably lives in the basement of his Mom's house with his computer. Probably has a hard time holding a real job because he has so much time write on this forum and listening to the real Jim Rome because he can't come up with an original take. He is somewhat educated but has a hard time articulating without his little man's disease coming out. Probably was the jock strap carrier for his high school wrestling team, therefore his negative attitude toward this forum and his wrestling knowledge. Drives a 1976 Pacer and listens to Boy George and Michael Jackson. There you have it. Start looking for Rome at tournaments and confront his smallness. Late.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
LOL - Wow...pulling out the 1976 Pacer AND the Boy George/Michael Jackson cards. THAT, my friend, was epic...

<Guest>
CARRIE WHY DO YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS. IS IT BECAUSE I'M THE VICTOR IN THE WAR OF WORDS AND YOU'RE NOT THE KING OF SMACK ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE. COME ON SON OF SAM I EXPECTED MUCH MORE OF YOU. BUCK UP PACER BOY AND LET'S SEE YOUR GAME. CAN'T YOU HANDLE IT WHEN SOMEONE FIRES BACK? I AM THE CHAMPION MY FRIEND. AND I'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END. I AM THE CHAMPION, I AM THE CHAMPION. NO TIME FOR MICHAEL JACKSON FAN, CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION. OF THIS FORUM. LATE
<Rome>
Ok Mickey, you feel attacked? You bring your personal business onto an open forum and expect everyone to pat you on the back and congratulate you on such great life choices. Yet you attack the political pundits, big media types, certain personalities, and such. Your pollyannaish ways are despicable. You have not read all of the chapters in that Novel you recently found clinging in the arms of Jesus. For you would know that if you cast stones, do not lie in a glass house. Your thoughts are spurious to your actions!

You choose to squabble only when it fits your needs, but heaven forbid that someone contradict your opinions!

Still waiting on your response to the email, not the one that you made up in here, but the one I wrote you concerning the cause!
<Rome>
I belive the song goes...
Carry Me Oh Carrie
Baby stay, I make your dreams come true
Don't look back, I do it just for you
Take your chance, if you want me tonight
Nothing stops, oh, my heart, when two hearts collide
Carry me, oh, Carrie, don't you break my heart
Oh, we live for love, baby, here we start
Carry me, oh, Carrie, oh we live for love
I've got what you need, baby, in my heart
Oh, love enough for two
Oh babe, for me and you
Carry me, Carrie, Carrie take me home
Here I stand, oh, babe what did I wrong?
Try to make that heaven is my home
Love is here, babe, too good to be true
Nothing stops, oh, my heart, and this heaven too
Carrie, come on, feel the need
I'm lost in love, lost in you
Carrie, darling, I'm a fool
I'm lost in love, lost in you
Give me what I'm looking for tonight

So guest are you sweet on me? I have to tell you that me and the Mrs. do not need to have you visit us!
<Rome>
And that pacer is actually a Jaguar! Meow!
<Guest>
Everyone knows that guys that buy expensive sports cars are making up for "shortcomings" in other areas!
<Rome>
Do you have tranny envy?
World Champion
Picture of NWI
You mean THIS e-mail that I "made up" that happens to be in my e-mailbox with the sender's name "Jim Rome" and the subject heading "Subscription"?

---

Mickey,

I do love the forum and all of our discussions. I think it has done more for
you than you could imagine. The people all line up to defend your honor and
you can keep dropping some little tidbits on me. The fact is that I do
admire some of your work, but I will continue to be your adversary and keep
you in check.

There are few that stand up with me which is good. That way you can use the
support to further your cause. I just dont want you to get in trouble with
all the irons that you have in the fire. It is tough to work at the Globe,
cover wrestling, and grow the rag!

Congratulations on finding the lord. He who believes in a higher power does
not have to stroll alone. I am here if you ever want to hash out a few
things!

Rome

PS: How much for a prescription to your rag?

<Guest>
If you have to brag about what you have, it must not be that BIG of a deal.
<LATE>
CARRIE I'M NOT INTO SLUMP BUSTING OR TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM. SO YOU AND THE MRS WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE FOR THAT PURPOSE. WHAT I AM INTO IS DEFEATING SELFRIGHTEOUS,EGOTISTICAL SONS OF SAM WHO GET JOY OUT OF BELITTLING OTHERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO VALIDATE THEMSELF. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH GAME TO KEEP UP WITH ME PACER BOY SO LEAVE OTHERS ALONE AND YOU WONT HAVE ME ON HERE MAKING YOU LOOK FOOLISH. LATE
<Rome>
Late...you are the slump buster...Women use you to change their outlook! LMFAO
<LATE>
WOW, THAT WAS ORIGINAL SLUMP BUSTER'S HUSBAND. YOUR REPUTATION IS SURE GREATER THAN YOUR SMACK SBH. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT TAKE. YOU FLAMED ON THAT ONE. YOU'RE RUN. RACK ME AGAIN. BLING BLING BLING
World Champion
Picture of NWI
ROFL - Consider yourself racked, Late. Sal-oot.

<Guest>
Rome is on the ropes, Late is moving in for the KO...
<LATE>
ROME WILL FALL LIKE DE LA HOYA WITH ALL THE BODY BLOWS I'M GIVING HIM. HE HAS NO CHANCE. HE WILL BE SAYING NO MAS LIKE ROBERTO DURAN. I FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY AND I STING LIKE A BEE AND ROME WILL FALL JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE. RACK ME AGAIN ROME. BLING BLING BLING
<Rome>
Try this Lateness...lose the caps lock. Try and write using all of your digits, not just your nose picker and butt scratcher. That validation that you speak of comes from being well received in this room. Now as far as Moms and Pops names…Sorry, not Sam. But good try. Try something more like…your momma is so fat…she has…Those are newer than that worn out toupee you wear.

Now if you could work up the muster to try and do something original, you might have a take and not get run. But for you to hear me say “Rack em”…understand in your instance I am talking about what it is that you do when your sissy bar hits your shorts while riding your tricycle!
<LMAO>
Rack ROme!
<LATE>
I MUST SAY ROBERTO GOING BACK TO THE JUNIOR HIGH DOZENS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO ATTACK SUCH A WEAK OPPONENT AS YOURSELF, BUT I THOUGHT SOME MORE MATURE THOUGHT PROVOKING METHODS WERE WARRANTED GIVEN YOUR REPUTATION. I'M CLEARLY FINDING, HOWEVER, WHEN YOU ARE PAIRED WITH A PERSON OF SUPERIOR WIT AND KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO GAME. STOP BELITTLING PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM DE LA HOYA AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO COME UNDER MY WRATH. YOU CAN NOT COMPETE. THIS IS AS PLAIN AS DAY. TALK WRESTLING NOT SMACK. BE A MAN AND COME OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR FAÇADE AND BE REAL. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE MAN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WONT BE ACCEPTED FOR WHO YOU ARE. IT'S WHEN YOUR LITTLE MAN'S DISEASE GETS IN YOUR WAY THAT YOU ARE OSTRACIZED. RACK ME AGAIN. BLING BLING BLING BLING. THAT LISTENERS IS THE JUNGLE CALL OF THE DAY. THANKS FOR LISTENING. UNTIL TOMORROW. GOOD NIGHT.