Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  2011 District Tournaments    District C-1 Bracket?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

District C-1 Bracket? Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Does anyone have a bracket for district C-1 yet? I am very anxious to see who will be there and I am new to this site and couldn't find one. Thanks
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I doubt it. The C2 seeding meeting is Wednesday night so I have to wait until then to unclench. C1 is probably no sooner. Until then, breath in deep through your nose and out through your mouth...that seems to help a little.
NCAA Champion
quote:
Originally posted by knightmare:
I doubt it. The C2 seeding meeting is Wednesday night so I have to wait until then to unclench. C1 is probably no sooner. Until then, breath in deep through your nose and out through your mouth...that seems to help a little.

Now look who's the expert. Wink

I just had to chuckle on that one.
Rookie
Hey it's the responsibility of those with experience to help those without...at least I think that's what Obi Wan told Annakin. I will pass along my knowledge Yoda
Rookie
Picture of FCfan
C-1 seeding meeting is Wednesday night. I'll be clenched up past seeing the brackets and all the way through Districts. Deep breathhh....in....out....in...out. Ahhhhh.