Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Am I the only one

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Am I the only one Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Just wondering if I was the only person who was happy to see that michigan beat "trev's baby" the UNO hockey team today. I will take all UNO failures as a victory from now on.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Karma is what it is... Big Grin

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior High
It was a rough way for the game to end with the call going UM's way. Very enteraining game nonetheless. If someone wanted to argue the karma angle, I would be hard pressed to disagree.
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
I never paid much attention to UNO Hockey but now I will activly cheer against them. Great job Wolverines.
Rookie
I have been an active supporter of UNO hockey since the day they formed a team. I have attended probably 50 matches in the last decade. I will never spend another dime on UNO hockey, or any other sport. Time to get into the Lancers again I guess.

Oh, and after living in Michigan for 4 years and learning to hate all things there, I was still happy that they won.
Rookie
Picture of warria_189
As much as it kills me to say it, GO BLUE!

Warrior: an image symbolizing one aspect of a great force, that if handeled properly, can win you many battles, but if neglected, can rise up and be your nemesis
-Bruce Lee