Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Need a tourney!

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Need a tourney! Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Axtell is looking for a weekday tournament or dual tournament for the upcoming year. I posted this request a while ago, but only heard from one school. We have three points to use, so even a couple of duals. a triangular or a quad would be great.

Thanks
Coach Meyer
Novice
Picture of phatjo23
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Coach Fairbury has a tourney on the last Friday in January. I know it is a ways to travel, but I thought I would throw it out in case you were looking to see some teams out east.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
Coach Meyer,
Sargent has a tournament on Friday December 9th and we are still looking for 1 team. If you are interested e-mail me.

Coach Mauler
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Meridian has one the second thursday of the season that would like a few more teams.

Rick Henry

Rookie
phatjo23 and Coach Mauler,
We are under contract to wrestle in tourneys on the Saturday following each of your meets, so it really wouldn't work with the distances to your places.

Does anyone else have a tournament during the week (not including Friday)? We have ours on a Tuesday, and I think that it breaks up the week well with a tourney the following Saturday.

Please keep the offers coming!

Thanks
Coach Meyer
Rookie
bdstorm,

Who would be the contact person for the Meridian tourney?

Coach Meyer
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Their AD is Ken Strauss (402) 446-7265. This opportunity was posted in the NSAA buletin. It currently has 6 or 7 varsity teams and could use 1 or 2 more, in my opinion. It would take you less than 1.5 hours to reach daykin. From Bruning, Minden is about 50-55 minutes away and Meridian is just down the road 13 miles. Worth a phone call if it fits into your schedule. BDD, HTRS, McCool Jct, Dorchester, Freeman, Meridian, and Palmyra are going to be their next year I think, but I could be wrong.

Rick Henry

Rookie
Coach,
Tri County has a couple openings one in a regular tourney format on 1st friday in Jan teams there (Waverly,Auburn,Fairbury,Raymond Central and Tri County with a seperate reserve tourney) Also Tri County is trying to start a dual Tourney the last weekend before X-mas break any ?'s call TC (403)683-2015 and ask for the A.D.
Rookie
Picture of Big Pounder
Coach Meyer,

Cedar Rapids is holding a Quad this year after the moratorium during Christmas Break. Exact dates have not been set. Let me know if you would be interested. yosten_44@hotmail.com (308) 358-0635

Coach Yosten

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Pounder,

Coach,

Please change your signature.

Thanks.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER