Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    American Horse

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
American Horse Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
My prayers go out to the American Horse family right now. Donald was flown flight for life lastnight to Rapid City after an accident occured. I hope everything turns out for the best, and my heart is with Donald and his family and hope he makes a strong recovery.
JP
<RAT>
What happened was he in a auto accident. Is there a place we can send cards and letters.
<Guest>
what you tell about the accident, anymore you can never be sure what kind of information you can disclose.
<big dawg>
My heart goes out to the American Horse family they will be in my prayers.

Hang in there Don
<Radio guy>
I just called Rapid City Regional Hospital and found out that he is still in Intensive Care. I've been told unofficially that he is expected to make a full recovery. Here is his current address for sending cards, letters, flowers, etc.:

Donald American Horse
Room 254
Rapid City Regional Hospital
P.O. Box 6000
Rapid City, SD 57701

When his condition changes, we should have an update on our news page on our website at:

www.chadrad.com

In case you are wondering...there are plenty of rumors about what happend, but nothing official has been released pending investigation.
<deano>
I hope donald makes a full recovery, i grew attached to him this year and my thoughts and prays are with Donald and his family. He may not make the best desicions always but Donald sure as hell is a great kid and its sad that things like this have to happen. Hang in there Donald

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks for posting Radio Guy. Glad to see you back on the board.

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This story was from the 29th on the chadrad.com web site.

http://www.chadrad.com/cgi-bin/nms/scripts/archive_news_view.pl?ID=2926

RR
<Radio guy>
<pug>
What is the latest of American Horse?
<Guest>
he is now out of the hospital and back home, he still looks pretty rough, but let me tell you he is one lucky kid.
<pug>
thanks
<lil_dog>
Okay i know this happened awhile ago but what all happened?

-Axtell
<Guest>
do you think he will be able to wrestle next year