Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    More Prayers for a Young One

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
More Prayers for a Young One Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Cate Karjalainen daughter of 2X UNK All-American Kurt Karjalainen has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma. She is currently undergoing treatment and there is a fund-raiser in Kearney on Saturday October 29th if you happen to be in the area. There is more information about this under "events" at the teamcate web site below.

You can follow her progress at http://www.teamcate.com/ There is also a link to her CarePages site at the above web page.

Unbelievable to me how many young kids we have heard about here in just the last several days!

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
She is such a great little girl. Always smiling through all of her trials and tribulations. Continued prayers and support for Team Cate! I wore my Team Cate shirt today!!
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This little girl is truly inspiring.

If anyone is interested in donating to help the family with their extensive medical bills, you can send donations to the following address.

Team Cate
c/o Amy Kuchera
...2570 E. 103rd St
Kearney, NE 68847