Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Grand Island Summer League

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Grand Island Summer League Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Grand Island Islander Wrestling League
Summer of 2010

“A true champion lives a champion’s life every day not just during competition.”

WHEN: Each Wednesday night starting at 6 pm with technique and matches to follow. Dates June 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30th

WHERE: Grand Island Senior High School’s East gym

WHO: High School aged wrestlers going into grades 9-12 and a Middle School division for any wrestlers going into grades 7-8

FORMAT: Wrestlers will weigh in each Wednesday and be paired as closely as possible to allow for as many matches as possible up to 4 per night. A technique session will be delivered prior to the start of matches. We will have High school Officials working. A SIGNED CONSENT FORM FROM PARENTS MUST BE ON FILE PRIOR TO COMPETING!!!!!

COST: $25 per participant or $5 per session and parent permission waiver MUST be signed on file before any wrestler may participate. A t-shirt will be given out to all participants who pay the full $25.

2124 N Lafayette
Grand Island, NE 68803
Email: mschadwi@gips.org
Work Phone: 308-385-5581 ext. 5171
Cell Phone: 308-380-6088

Name ________________________________ School___________________________

Address ___________________________ City _________________ Zip___________

2010-2011 Grade ________ T-Shirt Size ________ 2009-10 Weight Class___________

"I hereby give permission for my son/daughter to participate in the Grand Island Islander Wrestling League. I also agree that neither the school, nor their representatives will be held responsible for any injury to the named student in the course of travel to or participation of such activity. I understand that Grand Island School District #2/Grand Island Senior High does not provide insurance for students participating in the Islander Wrestling League and that it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian."

Parent/Guardian Signature _________________________________________________
NCAA Champion
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
What about some freestyle and greco matches?
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
bump