Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    EIGHT GRADERS
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
EIGHT GRADERS Login/Join

Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Is only a 7th grade. But pound for pound is probably one of the toughest wrestlers in the state. He is a good kid also. Like he's attitude about the sport.
Rookie
Congratulations to Central City on a terrific night. The Jr. High team looks great. Clay Broekmeier, Noland & Noah Broekmeier, Logan Williams, Matt Maresh, Jordan & Josh Cline, Slade Bolles, Sawyer Ritz and Myles Butt will be kids to watch. These are 7 & 8 graders.
<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Anyone know how Nathan Miles did from Grand Island?
<Derrick>
That Lemmers kid from louisville is pretty tough.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
Bruce Zurek is an 8th grader this year. We are hoping that Bruce can put on some serious pounds for next year so he doesn't have to do what Pokorny is doing.
<matmaid7>
Scott Crook of Weeping Water class D is good. So you better watch out!
<Guest>
stanton
<.>
Here are some good wrestlers in class D

Justin Swedburg
Mitch Lundstrom
Chase Klingelhoefer
Carson Hemmnon
<Guest>
i think that as a freshmen chris meredith will be one of the top contenders and may go to state but might not place the first year
<Guest>
We are half way though our Jr. High. So far The best 8th graders I have seen are:
Jordan Brummels of Winside. He weighs about 125 and looked very good.
Eric Burenheide Howells - weighs 172 already and will be another good Howells big man.
Wills kid from Plainview, won a tough bracket the oter day.
Timm kid from Neleigh. Looked very good at Elgin.
Aquanis had several good Jr. High wrestlers. several very small that could go far and one bigger kid about 150.
Madison has a good kid about 120, last name Hanson. (I think) but he might be a 7th grader.
<ear roll>
Seward Jr. High's top wrestlers

8th grade- Nate Stepp/95#
Justin Ferguson/110#
Erik Payne/124#
7th grade- Mark Fiala/95#
Garrett Adamek/99#
Dustin Payne/105#
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
Will post quick during my free period. Randolph has some decent jr high.
8th
Garret Robinson weighs about 98 lbs 2nd year wrestler and is undefeated
Heath Hammond lost 1st match to Brummels yesterday
Nick Thies a little sloppy when over aggressive, lost 1st time to L Hergott (impressive kid) haven't heard how he did yesterday

7th
Jerad Gubbels undefeated, is a very good wrestler
Chris Rohde a little small, 75 lbs, has only lost once to a kid 10 lbs heavier
Bryan Bach can be a good wrestler down the line, does get a little sloppy in some matches.

Had Winside jr high invite yesterday. did not hear how all did. Practice went a little long and didn't get there because a piece of crap old ford that wouldn't start.

[This message was edited by Cschumacher on December 03, 2003 at 12:09 PM.]

[This message was edited by Cschumacher on December 03, 2003 at 12:10 PM.]
<StillBallin0215>
u all forgot about colby mccord he went undefented last year and he will do it agian this year i herd that he kills tony in practice and i think he will be a stude in high school.
<Zachary A.>
Does anyone know who NC Fan is??? I'm from Norfolk Catholic and Austin and Landon and Zach (Adams) are ready for this upcoming year. They cant wait to competet this year. They all should make varsity so be ready for them.]
Rookie
The last of the Negley boys is an eighth grader this year. He went 27-3 last year and won his bracket at Huskerland. He is working out with LWC special session now. He can't wait until the wrestling season begins. He will wrestle for Lincoln Christian and big brother Tim is still coaching.
<Guest>
dont forget that hadley cooksley from gi.
<Guest>
look out class c 112 next year because here comes doug daro from aquinas. this kid is tough and exceptionally strong for his age. plus he's got some big shoes to fill from the path of his older brothers, (rob 2x state champ 1x runner up, andrew-3rd and still two years left, dave-4th as a senior) look for this kid to be the real deal.
Rookie
Off Topic (I know) but to Coaches mom: Wondering what school did Addison end up at and how he's been doin ? Him and my son Justin wrestled same weight last year and I talked to him whenever I ran in to him...one of the nicest,classiest kids Ive met.Tell him Hi from us and I hope everything is going great.