Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Thank you HB

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thank you HB Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
HB I just wanted to say thank you for all the time and effort that you put into this site. I joined in when I was told that my son made the elite freshman list and have been hooked ever since. I am reading posts constantly (it's a good thing that my boss is s wrestling fan). You have always had great things to say about my son and I appreicate that. My family has made many many friedns over the last 11 years in wrestling and that I think is one the main things I will miss next year. Wrestling has been the main focus of our lives and now it is time to move on, THANK YOU HB thanks for the ride.
COWBOY

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you so much for the kind words and your contributions to the site over the years. I hope you'll stay around and still be a wrestling fan. Don't you have a younger son that wrestles?
Rookie
We will be around, NO I only have 1 son and a daughter, who beleive it or not plays Basketball (ick). I am sure we will follow the team, just no more sick feeling in the pit of our stomach before he steps out on the mat, just watch and enjoy now.
Rookie
Picture of harw
ditto HB, you really do a great job with the site...im thouroughly addicted though and not planning on leaving antime soon
Rookie
Picture of uthinkso
My oldest son is graduating this year, but finally got his medal at state he has worked so hard for, lucky for me I also have a freshman this year, so I will get at least 3 more years of wrestling.