Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Freestyle and Greco officials

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Freestyle and Greco officials Login/Join

NCAA Champion
posted   Report This Post  
About 10 years and prior, when my sons were much younger, we use to go to the NE USA Freestyle and Greco state tournament. There were a few hundred kids there then and even more prior to 2000. I would imagine that those kids would be in their early 20's to early 30's by now. All of which had plenty of freestyle and greco matches under their belt. I would also venture to say that at least 75% of those are still right here in Nebraska living their lives and raising their own families.

Here's what I'm getting at. NE USA Wrestling is trying to actively promote getting more freestyle/greco officials. A previous freestyle/greco wrestler could make a great official. It would not interfere with your current job but rather make a few dollars in addition to what you are making right now. So let's hear it out there. Who is interested in doing some freestyle/greco officiating?

Zac Dominquez is our new freestyle/greco director and Chuck Sherer is our Officials director. They would be willing to help get you started.

Contact me and I will put you in contact with the right people.

alphasurveying@qwestoffice.net

Fred Franklin