Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    About the weekly show

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
About the weekly show Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Just so you're all aware. Coach Denson and I showed up to do the weekly show last week and our producer was strangley, nowhere to be found. Yesterday I was informed that he was no longer with the company so we are in the process of trying to figure out when we can continue the show. I was under the impression that our producer actually owned the company but there may have been some shady dealing going on monetarily-just don't know yet. I was supposed to find out today what the status of the show is but I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow and we can do the broadcast tomorrow night. This really is bad because we had a great deal going with the setup we had and now it's all sort of up in the air. Stay tuned-I'll let everyone know tomorrow what is going on.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Best of luck with that HB
That is a great thing that you had going...hope it turns out well!

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"