Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Red Rocker Please look

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Red Rocker Please look Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
AIM: Online Status For Spartan69ALM04
posted   Report This Post  
It seems that a moderator banned an IP address at school and i dont know if you are aware or not but if you do that it bans the whole school. I would rather you ban the person that caused this individually wether it be me or someone else, so the people that arnt breaking the rules can still post. If this ban came from Me or Transcending04 i can guarentee that it will stop. Id appreciate it if you took back the ban. Im sorry for the unnecessary coments that have been said. Thankyou
<RAT>
Why are students posting from school. They need to be studying. Stay off of this site during school hours and worry about your education. Come back to the site when you are at home!!!!
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
In CAD Class we have a group of wrestlers in there and we got done with a project a little early and its a good way to pass time instead of gettin in trouble at school.

You will have to take that one up with HB if in fact an IP address has been banned.

Just so you know, the moderators cannot ban anyone only HB can do that. I have not even made a recommendation to ban anyone so can't help you out there.

RR

[This message was edited by Red Rocker on April 29, 2003 at 09:00 PM.]
Junior Varsity
Picture of rmh
My guess is that your school or ESU has filtered out this site for some reason. (Maybe backlash from everything that happened with the Stanton coach)

World Champion
Picture of HB
Send me an email with the IP address.

rhalford@consultant.com
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
Im not sure of the IP address at school but i checked and when i tried to post something it sayed your current IP address has been banned or something of that sort.
<eastfan>
I was able to post this reply from an lps site during my lunch hour.
<eastfan>
needed to add it is not from east high school.

"Hi Honey (Crusher)."