Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Big Shoes to Fill

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Big Shoes to Fill Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
As most of you know, Rocker had been a moderator on this forum pretty much since inception. He made it very easy for me since he knew my philosphy on how to run this message board. He tended to the website like it was his own and took an incredible amount of pride in making this a great place for us to discuss wrestling.

I will be looking for two new moderators to help me approve registrations, move posts around and take out the garbage when it needs to be taken out. There isn't any pay (for now) but there are some perks, such as paid dinners on occasion and maybe some broadcasting if you're interested.

I'm not asking for you to spend 24/7 on here if you are interested in being a moderator. Just someone that has a little free time and wants to help maintain things around here. I know Mike spent a lot of time on here because he enjoyed it. If you're interested shoot me an email ross.halford@gmail.com