Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Prayers Needed For Ross and Neil Halford
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Prayers Needed For Ross and Neil Halford Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Just talked to Ross and was informed that Neil's mom (Ross' Aunt) passed away. Don't know details sorry.

Please keep the Halfords in your prayers.

Ross also indicated that he would not be attending any of the Districts today or tomorrow.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
there have been some really emotional topics on this site latley but someone passing away is deep and hard to take, I'm sorry Halfords and I will be praying for you.

The Stat Boy

Junior Varsity
Picture of rmh
Ross & Neil,
Our thoughts are prayers are with you. May God lift you up and give you comfort.
<coach tickle>
ross and neil, My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Our prayers are with you. rjt
<wrestling fan>
Our prays are with you. Ross and Neil may god give you strength and comfort to get through this.

Ross, Neil, Carrie, Emily, Cole, Annie, Ryan, Larry and the entire Halford family,

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you and your loved ones. May the Lord comfort you and give you peace of mind during this most difficult time. We can't begin to know the depth of your loss, but please know that our thoughts are with you, and we care.

You will be in the prayers of me, my family and I hope the entire Nebraska Wrestling community.

May she rest in peace.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

World Champion
Picture of HB
My Aunt Linda was a great woman. We're a very close knit family who does everything together and this is really a devastasting loss. She loved her family, Nebraska football and the sport of wrestling. Her passing today was due to a head-on collision just south of Fort Calhoun. She was planning on being down at the C-1 districts this weekend the state tournament as well. Her and my mother went practically everywhere together. She will be sorely missed. I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts during this darkest of times.
Junior High
Picture of Vegas Kid
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
<I'm so sorry>
I'm not sure where the Halfords are from but that isn't a point. The whole wrestling family feels for you during your loss!
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Ross and Neil, sincerest condolences from all of Ord's wrestling community.

Junior Varsity
Ross, Neil & Your Entire Family,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of need. May God be there to guide you during your healing process.
<Wrestling Mom>
Ross, Neil, and family,

I don't know who you are and I'm sure you don't know us but please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of all. The "family" you get by being involved in wrestling is absolutely the best feeling around. I lost my mother 7 years ago tomorrow - so I know how devastating life is and how emotional it can be especially at this time of year when your feelings and nerves were already on edge before your life is completely changed. Just remember that God will give you the strength to get through it and let your wonderful memories help you through each and every tough day to come. Bless you all and remember we are praying for you.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Ross and Neil,

Our prayers are with you and your family. It's a hard day for your family and I can't even begin to relate to the sudden pain and shock of losing a mother and aunt the way you guys did.

God's blessings are with you and we hope you will find strength in it. Take time with your family this weekend...we've all got your backs.

The NWI (and Nebraska wrestling) family

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<Allgood>
Halford Family

Through the years I have met many wonderful people within the wrestling family. The Halfords are one of those families. Met Linda first through wrestling then had the pleasure of being a co-worker with her. We will be missing such a great lady. I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Karen Allgood
<NRH>
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this time of need. My mom was introduced to the wrestling family in the winter of 1985. When my brother told her he was going out for wrestling she was furious. She quickly learned the impact of the sport on the lives of the participants and the spectators. She became a life long wrestling fan, and has not missed a state tournament since that first season. She planned on attending the C1 district tomorrow and the state tournament next week though she hardly knew the participants. I know that she would wish the best of luck to all of you during the district tournaments and state.

Thank You All!
Neil Halford
<shumom>
Thoughts and prayers to the Halford family and friends.
God Bless,
Melani Shumaker
Rookie
May the love and support from your family and friends comfort you at this time. I join them all in extending my sincere sympathy to you, Neal & Ross, and all your families! Respectfully,
Julie Smith
<C Smith>
Neil, Ross and Family I know that there are no words for what you are going through right now. But I wish you and your family the best, and I know that your family is in a lot of people's prayer's.
<Coach Baker>
Ross &Neil your in our prayers and we extnend our depest sympathy to you and your family. Larry Baker.