Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Dan Pedersen ... overseas, former NE HS wrestler

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dan Pedersen ... overseas, former NE HS wrestler Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Report This Post  
For those who remember Dan (graduated HS 4 years ago, wrestled for Gross and later Millard South) -- he is now a US Marine, and will be stationed soon in Afghan. If you want to send him encouragement -- his email is dan132233 at hotmail.com. I think the "13" still refers to his wrestling weight of 130 his senior year.

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Please tell your son THANK YOU for his selfless service to this great country!
NCAA Champion
quote:
Originally posted by green goblin:
For those who remember Dan (graduated HS 4 years ago, wrestled for Gross and later Millard South) -- he is now a US Marine, and will be stationed soon in Afghan. If you want to send him encouragement -- his email is dan132233 at hotmail.com. I think the "13" still refers to his wrestling weight of 130 his senior year.

What city is he going to? Dustin Franklin is in Kandahar right now. Hopefully coming home in late December.
Junior High
Dan was a good wrestler. My son Jimmy and I both remember Dan. Tell him good luck, we appreciate his service, and our prayers are certainly with him.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
I don't know what city he will be at, at this point.
NCAA Champion
quote:
Originally posted by green goblin:
I don't know what city he will be at, at this point.

The Franklins wish him well and a speedy return. I know what you're going through...I'm there right now.

We are so proud of our Nebraska boys....shall I say men.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Say hi to Dustin for me. I certainly wish the best for him and a safe return home as well, and for all our military from Nebraska.

I remember Dan and Dustin squaring off on the mat a few times -- I think perhaps 3rd grade was the first match (youth wrestling of course), and maybe summer after sophomore year in freestyle was the last time. I think Dustin got the best of Dan in that freestyle match with some gut wrenches -- and Dan scored takedowns. I guess that is at least 6 years back now. Doesn't seem like it. Smile
Junior High
L.T. and he can fly home together after taking care of business. Tell Danny to go see him with the 2/6 at a British F.O.B on the Pakistani border.

Semper Fi.