Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    How long can this go on?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How long can this go on? Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
arnoldb

The offer still stands. You name the day and I will be happy to make the arrangements. It’s apparent that this is what it is going to take to stop this item from being brought up. When you falsely accuse a school, the coaches, the wrestler and his family of cheating it has to stop. Once we meet I will consider it a dead issue however I am sure you will be willing to post a thread with the truth and apologize for spreading falsehoods online.

I am disappointed that you and a few other posters feel the need to distort the truth. I don't understand your motivation however its clear from the majority of your postings you have a personal vendetta against Omaha Skutt Catholic.

What amazes me is you have no idea how I know the whole story and how I know the truth behind this subject.

The truth remains - The family contacted Omaha Skutt Catholic - The only discussion with the coaches revolved around wrestling. No Jobs or Housing were discussed with the exception of how the family would be split while half lived in Omaha and half in Kearney.

Let me know when you want to meet!
Rookie
Picture of NU.wrestling08
So HB, where would you put BT? They get kids from all over the country!
Junior Varsity
Even though it is obvious someone is lying here I think that you three should just drop this as that family"s name should not be posted on here about this issue. This is all getting old and sure in the heck is not going to solved on this silly forum.
NCAA Champion
exchange email addresses and give off this thread.
Rookie
Stats for main sport in most schools all class

Football 1996-2006 private school champs
A 2
B 4
C1 8
C2 1
D1 4
D2 0
19 out of a possible 65

Volleyball 96-06
Private school champs
A 0
B 6
C1 9
C2 5
D1 4
D2 1
25 out of possible 65

Boys Basketball 96-06
private school champs
A 0
B 4
C1 7
C2 3
D1 4
D2 2
20 OUT OF 65

GIRLS BASKETBALL 06-07
private school champs
A 2
B 0 SSC DOMINATES
C1 5
C2 4
D1 5
D2 0
16 out of a possible 65

Wrestling 06-07
possible champs
A 0
B 10 ( 14 OUT OF 15 COUNTING GROSSES DOMINATION OF B PRIOR TO SKUTT GETTING AMAZINGLY BETTER IN ONE YEAR
C5
DO
15 out of 44 possible

Didn't do track because one stud can win a title on his or her own. 2 people track teams scoring titles at state would have nothing to do with this discussion.

Besides wrestling check out the total domination in c-1 of private schools how many are there 5 or 6 max how many titles 26 out of 44 that's alot out of balance

play with these numbers as you will.
Rookie
Before you attack my math I know it should be 66 not 65 had a typo and kept repeating it.
Rookie
Earlier in this thread was posted the list of class b schools and their enrollment. The top half (25) have over 2/3 of the students where the bottom 23 have only 1/3. On average, the top half have 460 verses 224 for the bottom 23. I don't see how you can say that these upper class B schools have the same amount of students to get their athletes from considering that the ratio of student athlete to academic student is the same regardless of private or public. Unless something is done by the schools themselves to promote more interest in the sport(s) to get the kids out there especially at an early age, I don't see a school from the lower half ever contending for the state title because the numbers. Most smaller class B schools do not have 28 kids out for wrestling and if you ever have an injury, you will be struggling to have a complete team and nowadays, you need 12,13 or 14 kids to go to state to have a chance to win.
Junior Varsity
I still want to hear from people in the know does the Bennington wrestlers live in Bennington or not? HB you have to know this answer put it to rest. It is not fair to Bennington to have this rumor floating around.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Don't know the answer. Sorry.
Junior Varsity
Well Badger must know.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Ask him.
Junior Varsity
Badger are all of your wrestlers living in Bennington?
Novice
quote:
Originally posted by HB:
Don't know the answer. Sorry.

I'd say that was a little white lie.
Novice
This thread dies at 8 pages? C'mon guys.
Junior Varsity
The subject changed.
Rookie
HI Iv been wrestling for several years now I want to wrestle for skudd now what do I need to do to I wrestle through the summer eat cow crap bang my head on the locker one mean son of a you know what. Dad takes me out on a road and tells me to run by the car while he drinks a 12 pack the run last about 2 hours dad keeps telling me im going to skudd im sure im ready how ever I need a pair of wrestling shoes at least size 14 I do have my jock and shorts T shirt im ready to be a chapion for skudd how ever I have one problem. I hate green and black can we change the colors to purple and Gold and change our name to skudd vikings im sure I can help the team. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO I WANT TO BE A SKUDD CHMPION YOURS TRULY SCRAPPY!!!! yes I said CRAPPY THANKS TO THE SKUDD COACHES!!!!
Junior Varsity
Now that the wind has changed direction people don't like it.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
maybe you would clarify that remark scrambler? since you are getting no responses are you insinuating that everyone that has posted on this Class B subject matter is not responding because they are offended that you personally are claiming Class C has the same problem?

Junior Varsity
Happens in A too we all know it but no one cares unless it is Skutt we are slamming.
Novice
I find this entire thread to be a joke! You guys all talk about me being a negetive SOB...based on most of the posts in this thread you all are attacking a gamily that no longer wrestles in your state, you attack a dynasty in Skutt that you can not offer any evidence to your claims, and you bash the entire state wrestling classification system. There is a whole bunch of chest thumoing in here and no action. It is true that you guys have Envy for those that win and that mostly comes from the small town guys that do not have championships hanging in their cellar to brag about!

One Class...One Champion! Skutt would reign for years to come and that is just too bad for the rest of you. If you want to beat them, build a program that could challenge them! Enough crying already...there is no Crying in Wrestling!