Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Job Openings
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Job Openings Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
I know there have been coaching openings listed in the past, but I was wondering what is still open and available. I know there are other people looking as well, so it would be convenient to list everything here. Include what teaching positions are with them please.

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." -Dan Gable
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Ashland-Greenwood Head Coach
elementary positions open
don't believe any HS openings as of now
Rookie
Wayne has 3 teaching openings....jr. high math, jr. high core teacher and high school spec. ed., i know they were doing some interviews but jobs were open til filled...coaching openings at jr. high wrestling and possibly asst. varsity
Rookie
I thought there was an opening for the Varsity Wrestling job too? Was that filled and if so by who?

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." -Dan Gable
Rookie
Head Coach- Millard North High School

Math, SPED, possible History posit. available

Athletic Director Kelley Hood: jkhood@mpsomaha.org

If you have any other questions:
wgwhite@mpsomaha.org
Rookie
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
We have two elementary teaching jobs open. We also need some varsity wrestling help, HS assistant. If interested contact Aurora Elem. schools ASAP.

woff
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Yutan is currently searching for an elementary principal....

And this weekend they advertised for a high school math position. AND I need a wrestling coach! I believe an assistant football coach position would also be available.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chiefMTstorm,

Rick Henry

Novice
Valentine has some openings in Social Studies, Science, and English. Assistant Wrestling and Football are available.
Novice
bump
Rookie
Elkhorn has a .25 PE opening along with several JH coaching (football, wrestling and track). Visit www.elkhornweb.org and click on employment opportunities.
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Add Cross County to this list.... with PE position.

Anyone else?

Rick Henry

Novice
Valentine has not had a single wrestling person apply. We are running out of time. We got the chance to have a very good team next year. This would be a great opportunity. We still have openings in English, Science, and History. If interested email me at sallison@esu17.org or call the school and talk to our Principal Dave Renning at 402-376-2730.
Novice
Picture of lorilwayne
Vbadger- It will be ok. Schools are moving slower and cautiously on a lot of positions this year. It will be ok. There are some positions that were posted late December that haven't interviewed yet. I can't say more but I can tell you- it will be ok.
NCAA Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Vbadger:
Valentine has not had a single wrestling person apply. We are running out of time. We got the chance to have a very good team next year. This would be a great opportunity. We still have openings in English, Science, and History. If interested email me at sallison@esu17.org or call the school and talk to our Principal Dave Renning at 402-376-2730.

Why not just let Kelber have the position?
Novice
Kelber does help. He is a coaches aide, and gets some pay. I do both High School and JH, and the seasons overlap. Tom Scott use to help, but took the job in Gothenburg. Kelber helps with the HS and does most of the kids club. It is hard for him to get off work all the time. He makes most of the practices and does a great job. It would just be nice to have another person in the schools helping recruit kids, and that is on the same schedule as the kids. Jason Rodgers also helps, and also does a great job with our heavier weights. He isn't in the schools either. We have a great staff, but like I said it would be nice to have another teacher in there as well.
Novice
Picture of Gocke_Dojo
Just curious would Kelber go to Oklahoma with Mark Cody if sammie hensen leaves? Not wishing u bad luck vbadger ...I know they used to be tight when at Nebraska

Curtis Gocke
Asst. Coach Plattsmouth High School
USA Nebraska Secretary/Treasurer
Novice
I don't think so. I think he got out of coaching to spend more time with his family. He also loves the hunting and fishing Valentine has to offer. Plus I think he is doing pretty well with his insurance gig.
Novice
Picture of lorilwayne
Vbadger- sending an email to the addy you provided explaining a little bit more. in case you don't get it email addy is puss_pussycat70@yahoo.com
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
A little off of the subject, but one of my favorite wresling moments in when Kelber beat Brands in the finals of the NCAA's in 1991. That was a priceless moment.
Novice
Picture of 3/4 Nelson
Jeez Shane quit working your coaches so hard, everyone is afraid to take it with that work ethic you instill and demand! lol! Hope you find someone, hard to coach when you aren't a teacher....

"Defeat is not getting back up"