New
Find
Notify
Tools
Westerby Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Hats off to Coleman Westerby for his exemplary display of sportsmanship following his loss to Derek Geddings in the Class A 189 final. While obviously disappointed, he raised Geddings' hand and showed how you lose with dignity.

This is a 100% turnaround from earlier this year when Coleman really lost his cool after losing at the Flatwater. Count me as a fan!
Novice
Picture of Mr. Pin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I thought Kavon Jones also displayed a great amount of maturity:raising Reidy's hand after their semi match. When he was a freshman he flipped off the crowd after he lost his semi match
. Nice job Kavon. I wish you the best of luck in the future!
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pin:
I thought Kavon Jones also displayed a great amount of maturity:raising Reidy's hand after their semi match. When he was a freshman he flipped off the crowd after he lost his semi match
. Nice job Kavon. I wish you the best of luck in the future!
saw this too and was impressed, glad these kids seem to be learning to control their anger faster than I did
Rookie
very impressed with both of the two wrestlers behaviors. Westerby would have won that match if there would have been another 3 seconds on the clock. He displayed alot of heart in that match and controlled most that match minus the 5 points geddings got at the very begining of the match! great match though congrats to both wrestlers!
Rookie
That was a great match. The night before was a great match as well with Chris Taylor. I thought what was key was Coleman keeping his composure, which is something he had a hard time doing at the beginning of the season, in that match before getting the pin.