Find
Notify
Tools
RJ Nebe Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of pick125
posted   Report This Post  
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=1383600

Nebe steps down from the Skutt program, good luck with everything coach!!!

The result is not how a man should be measured, the means at which he gets there is what matters.
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
RJ
Good luck and take care. Judging by the prank you pulled a few years back, I take it you're not going into the business of disease prevention. Whatever you do, best wishes.
AF
Junior Varsity
RJ, thanks for all that you have done for the Skutt program and my son in paticular. Your contributions to the program will be missed. It has been quite a ride from some of the small tournaments we started at to Skutt going to the Beast of the East with the baddest of the big boys and holding our own! You have helped bring the quality NE wrestling up a few notches by what you do best hard work by example! But the article never said anything about more time for cards?

Thanks again,
Jim Morkel
Novice
RJ may be the best coach in the entire state! It is too bad that he can not continue! His knowledge and expertise is unmatched in the region! He made Skutt what it is today!

Brad will have a difficult time replacing him! IS that why Moore was kept and the Girls BB coach replaced? Hmmm...creating vacancies for the wrestling program! Now that is what I like to see!