Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Highest scoring match?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Highest scoring match? Login/Join

Novice
Picture of stormfan
posted   Report This Post  
I was at the Butler county meet last night as HB was and we saw the 125# match between David city and EB end up 25-18. What is the Highest scoring match that some of you other people have seen? 43 total points that was alot.
Junior Varsity
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
A kid from Lakeview a couple of years ago wanted to pad his stats so he took I believe it was a Crete kid down a bunch of times and before it would be a tech fall he would fall on the bottom on purpose and roll to his back. After tightening it up he would start taking him down again. He repeated that for almost the entire 6 minutes before getting the tech at the end. It ended up being like 58-43 or something. I believe it was at the David City Invite. Not very sportsmanlike, but that is the highest score I have heard about recently. One of my classmates won his state finals match 21-17. I bet that is one of the highest scoring finals matches in a while.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of GO4ZPIN
Brock had a few this year .
28-13
24-7
24-7
24-10

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

State Qualifier
This wasn't as high scoring but it was the weirdest scoring match I've ever seen. Years ago in the first round of the Iowa State Tournament a kid was leading 14-2 at the start of the 3rd period and he was down. He lost 16-14. None of the points were stalling penalties. How do you give up 14 back points without getting pinned or escaping at least once?