Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Anyone know of a tourny?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anyone know of a tourny? Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
posted   Report This Post  
Does anyone know of a tournement that is going on that a school could send a junior varsity team? I will have between 12-15 wrestlers that need a tourny. I would prefer a jv tournement but would be willing to send them to class c/d varisty. Here are the weekeens from this years calendar: January 23, January 30, or February 6.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Not sure where you are from, but Gothenburg hosts a JV meet on Thursday right after X-mas break. (I know it's not your dates)
Just thought I would offer. If your interested email:

emansted@esu10.org
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
Thanks.
I need to work some things out, but I might be getting a hold of you.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by wrestler A:
Does anyone know of a tournement that is going on that a school could send a junior varsity team? I will have between 12-15 wrestlers that need a tourny. I would prefer a jv tournement but would be willing to send them to class c/d varisty. Here are the weekeens from this years calendar: January 23, January 30, or February 6.

I know that Ord is looking for teams on the weekend of January 30th.
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
I was just told me my adminstrators, tantrum that I need to find a tourny for my jv team with in an hour of Lincoln or 40 minutes of Omaha.
Any help would be appreciated
Junior High
3rd saturday in December we host one.. with in both of those guidelines. We currently have 12 teams. Will fill up to 16. A lot of class A schools with a few B schools.

Relentless
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
Is this for jv schools only? If so, can I get your email address to get more info? Thanks
Rookie
Picture of Tiger Wrestler
The Millard South JV teams went to the Bellevue East JV tournament on Friday, Jan 22 this year; Bishop Newmann Invite on Saturday, Jan 30 (I believe they are still looking to add teams); and Bellevue West JV tournament on Saturday, Feb 6.

You may want your AD contact the Bellevue schools for sure. There is always a bunch of teams there and really good, tough competition.
Rookie
Wakefield is looking for teams for their tournament in 2011 on Saturday February 5th.
Rookie
Pleasanton (15 miles North of Kearney) has their tournament the last saturday of January and we are looking for more teams.
Junior High
thodges@esu6.org

We are looking to fill up to 16 teams.

Relentless