Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Freeman (Adams) Summer League

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Freeman (Adams) Summer League Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Just wanted to send out another reminder about Freeman's summer league. I am in the process of lining up clinicians. I created a webpage with registration information along with the clinician schedule. I will update the website when other clinicians are announced.

http://www.freemanpublicschools.org/pages/Troxel/

If you have any questions, please email me.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Bump
Rookie
Just a reminder that registration/money is due on 5/28, which is a week from today.

If you have any questions, please contact me (ttroxel@esu6.org).
Rookie
Bump
Rookie
Still looking for more athletes to attend. I would be happy to waive the $5 late fee as long as you let me know before Thursday night if you plan on attending. You can also bring registration and money on Thursday evening.

Any questions, please contact me at ttroxel@esu6.org.
Rookie
I would like to offer a $5 per day walk-in price for anyone interested in attending on a daily basis. I hope this option helps with peoples' busy summer schedule.

Please have your paper work filled out in order to wrestler. (Registration Form)
Rookie
A big thanks to Coach Henry of Yutan for being the guest clinician on Thursday night. I thought we had a good night of wrestling with some competitive matches. Every wrestler got at least two matches, and the night went fairly smooth.
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Thanks for putting up with me! I thought it went well. Hopefully there will be some wrestlers that benefited from "Killing the Collar Tie"!

Rick Henry

Rookie
Looking for a few more wrestlers for Thursday evening. We are continuing the $5 walk-in fee as long as the waiver/liability form is signed.

This week we have Coach Anderson going over tilts and cradles.

Thanks to the Norris's coaches for helping out last week.

Every wrestler has gotten 2-3 matches each night.
Rookie
Thanks to coaches at Crete for going over tilts and cradles last week.

We will have Jeff Rutledge (Former All-American for UNK) going over stance and setups on Thursday evening. I am hoping to twist his arm and have him show superduck.

Again, $5 walk-in fee plus the waiver/liability form. We have been getting 2-3 matches every night.
Rookie
Thanks to Jeff Rutledge for helping with league last week.

This week we have the Tri County coaches going over some bottom position moves. We have two more nights of league (July 1 and 8).
Rookie
Thanks to the Tri County coaches for helping out last week.

We have the last week of league tonight (7/8). Coach Bates from Wilber-Clatonia is going to go over some bottom position moves. Walk-ins are welcomed. Just fill out the waiver and bring $5.

Thanks!