Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    State Tickets are here!

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
State Tickets are here! Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of FCfan
posted   Report This Post  
Got our tickets today. Something different this year - a different section for each session. Two sessions on the lower level and two sessions up high. I suppose that this lets everyone have good seats at least once during the tourney.
Rookie
Picture of Mark Martin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Got My tickets today also but were in the same section for the whole thing different seats but same section only a row or 2 apart if there was a difference

Mark
Varsity Letterman
Picture of GO4ZPIN
Got ours today Section 108 & 106 row 10 & 13.

My wifes birthday is the 13th and that is her lucky number . Last year she had row 13 seat 13 this year she has row 13 seat 13 for Semis and Finals .

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

Novice
Picture of lorilwayne
Ours were divided last year. We were in the lower section for the Thursday morning and Friday morning then were in the upper section for Friday night and Saturday. I agree that they are probably trying to get all the groups in the lower section for some of the tournament. I am also guessing it depends on the size of group that you are dealing with whether you are divided or not. It naturally is easier to get 1-5 tickets in the same section vs. 25-30 tickets in the same section for all groups. Makes me anxious to find out where we are and if our group got their tickets yet.
Junior Varsity
mat girl and i are in row 6,some how when i ordered them we got 4 for fri night and 4 for sat,im tinking of some kind of contest for the other 2 (lol),unless some one inparticular want to go.see you there
Novice
Picture of ArmBar
Never been in QWEST Center. Do they typically seat you on the opposite side from the mats your district is wrestling on?
Rookie
Picture of Best-Man Wins
It seems The Qwest is using some of the old rules of Lincoln. At the Sports Center in Lincoln, Davaney (sp), you had to look down more then Omaha so it seemed to be better to look across. You could not see the corner mats as well if you sat on the same side as the mat. I don't think you would have the same problem because of the design of the floor and arena in Omaha. Couple two or three years ago, I thought we had the best seats in the house, but when one of our wrestlers had a match on one of the corner mats you could not see past the center ring of the mat.
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
quote:
Got our tickets today. Something different this year - a different section for each session. Two sessions on the lower level and two sessions up high. I suppose that this lets everyone have good seats at least once during the tourney.

Our tickets are worse than last year... pure crap.
Novice
Picture of ArmBar
How easy is it to get decent seats at the door?
Varsity Letterman
Picture of LCmatgurl
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
i dont think they do that anymore.

One Team, Can't Be Beat, Won't Be Beat. 2/21/09
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
quote:
How easy is it to get decent seats at the door?

You can get tickets at the door, unless the session is sold out. Whether they are decent or not, I don't know...
Rookie
Picture of Best-Man Wins
Best bet would be to go through Ticketmaster of the Qwest web site.
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
We are in:

• Section 101, Row 21 for Session 2
  • Section 116, Rows 16 & 17 for Session 4
  • Section 220, Row M for Session 5
  • Section 220, Row V for Session 6