Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    tragic death of wrestler Mike Polsley, 19

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
tragic death of wrestler Mike Polsley, 19 Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Report This Post  
There is very sad news; last night we lost a member of the wrestling community; Mike Polsley, age 19 . The cause was a car accident where Mike was the passenger.

Mike wrestled for Bellevue East in 2005-2006 season and placed at state at 112 pounds (I believe).

Mike wrestled my son many times in youth wrestling; and was always a fierce competitor.

My prayers go out to the Polsley family; and I am very sorry for your tragic loss.
Junior Varsity
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Prayers to his family and friends.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Polsley family.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior High
Tragic. We have had way too many announcements like this. Guys- please take great care of yourselves out there. Be more alert than you are on the mat because the other drivers are fools and reckless and poor reactors. Take it from a personal injury lawyer who has seen too many tragedies.

Sincere condolences to the family.
Rookie
Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Winning state is only 1/50th of the equation.
Junior Varsity
Picture of rmh
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Polsley family. May God be with them in their sorrow.
Rookie
Mike was always an inspiration not only to his teammates but also to his coaches. May his family and friends draw strength in these difficult times from the memories of the great spirit he showed in life.