Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Congrats to all the Nebraska HS wrestlers

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Congrats to all the Nebraska HS wrestlers Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Report This Post  
I wanted to congratulate a few wrestlers who had a tremendous year; and didn't quite get the ultimate prize ... and yet deserve congratulations.

Heath Stangl from Elkhorn - great year Heath!

Esai Dominguez - great performance in the finals!

Robert Eklund - tremendous year!

Zach Fronce - congrats on a great year!

Blake Milke - wrestled tough at state, congrats Blake!

Mills (don't know first name) - gave Janovich a tremendous match!

Holden Barry - drops one decision the whole year; you are a class act Holden! Best of luck to you. Really ... if there was a case for having true second at state, Holden could make a great case.

Chris Rotundo - saw you wrestle for 3rd/4th, great job ... I am sure your Dad was thrilled and proud with how far you have come! Best of luck to you.

Ryan Polsley - a Gross HS wrestler that I thought wrestled very well at state. Best of luck to you Ryan!

These are just a few of the wrestlers I happen to know of. There are many who should have some type of recognition for having a great year.

Really, congrats to all the HS wrestlers in the state of Nebraska. This is the toughest sport going and there really is very little recognition to be had.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: green goblin,
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
green goblin id like to thank you for noticing my son at the State Tourn. and I do appriciate the congratulations and he will too. Not sure who you are but THANKS. Ill make sure he reads this. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WRETLERS!!!!
Novice
Scrappy,

I also noticed your son at the State Tournament. He is a good wrestler and the one thing that sticks out in my mind is during warmups when he and my son were talking. It was nice to see them shaking hands before their matches, even though they did not meet up on the mat this year.

Good Luck to your boy in the future. Is he a Senior this year? My son is only a Sophmore, the program has him listed as a Junior.
Rookie
Yes he is a senior this year I did'nt even notice the mistake on the program. He is a good kid all around loves the compitition and loved the kids he wrestled has a good heart I think he has a good futhure ahead of him. Good luck to your son and we will be watching for him. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WRESTLERS!
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Scrappy - our sons have wrestled before. Dan Pedersen is my son. It was a heck of a match when they wrestled last year. Dan didn't finish this year off the way he would have liked; maybe next year. Smile
Rookie
Oh ok glad to have met you yes Blake and Dan have went back a long time remember those kids in youth wrestling. Blake really likes Dan and I love Dan's style of wrestling and enjoy watching him. Matter of fact I talked to him after he had wrestled. Wished him good luck next year you have a great son there and somthing to be proud of. Ill be wathching him on the mat next year im sure. Good Luck next year im sure he will do fine he has what it takes to be a champion he had a a tough bracket this year. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WRESTLERS!!!!
Rookie
Picture of pierce boy
what happen to the 152 from hastings he went to state
Rookie
Picture of uthinkso
He got beat
Rookie
Picture of pierce boy
what happen to the 152 in hastings he went 2 and out at state but he is good
Rookie
Picture of uthinkso
If he is that good, he would have got a state medal, stop bragging and get to work on getting a state medal, otherwise be quiet.