Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Michael Coleman (Charged with murder)

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Michael Coleman (Charged with murder) Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Tell me this isn't the Michael Coleman that used to wrestle for the Exploridories.He used to be an awesome wrestler.He should be about 15yrs old now.The radio said he was being charged for killing another teen.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I think it is the same person. Anyone know for absolutely certain? There was a post yesterday that indicated that it was the same person.

I remember seeing Michael maybe 4 or 5 years ago at the YMCA that Joe Edmunson ran. I think he had just won or placed extremely highly at some national competition. I think he was the pride of the Exploradories at the time. He seemed like a nice kid to me.
<Guest>
Can anyone give nay details on htis subject or anything
<Guest>
Is he the son of Ron Coleman (former North state champ)?
<Guest>
Does anyone have any results on this kid casue i wrestled him many times and would like to know if it will ever hsappen again, what is is his position?