Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Can someone please get full Millard West results?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can someone please get full Millard West results? Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
I accept email, faxes and phone calls. Understand that we're not doing the sport any good by being lazy with the results.
<gjuest>
I believe this speaks volumes about the leadership in wrestling at Millard West.
<WILDcat>
AMEN to that!

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Can't help but be disappointed that no one sees fit to post these results either here or on NWImag.com or even in Omaha paper. Its not too late, maybe someone will still come forward, but this is completely weird so far.
<Dadio>
My wife called MW today and they assistant to the AD said that they had faxed the results out all over the state already earlier in the week. Odd...
World Champion
Picture of NWI
...I never got that fax. Had I received it, the results would be on the board by now.
Novice
I'm getting them faxed to me today and I will post them this afternoon on NWI.
<Guest>
For results and complaints with Millard West contact

sjoekel@mpsomaha.org Athletic Director

sbohlken@mpsomaha.org Head Coach

"Let's let them know they need to get with the program"
Rookie
Picture of flap
The results posted on NWI have a couple of mistakes from the Millard North perspective. At 125, it says Tanner Hayman won by default over Matt Jeffries (tie). Actually it was Hayman who reached the five match limit and defaulted so I believe the results should be reversed. Actually since Jeffries already beaten Hayman in the second round (5-2), I don't understand why it was declared a tie in the first place. At 152, the wrestler is Dirk Verplank, not Kerk.
Novice
I just put in the person that I read first in the bracket. Because the match was never wrestled I don't believe there was actually a winner which is why I wrote down tie.
<Rammer>
I hope this can get fixed - the word "won" should be removed from all the default matches at 5th and 6th place. Right now if you read it it looks like Prusha lost to Cooper at 152 - it says cooper "won" - this could affect their rankings, their records, etc. Besides why should a kid have to look at the record of a match that says he lost when they didn't actually wrestle.
Novice
I don't know that the program allows that? That may be something for NWI to look at. For now I hope people realize that if it says tie at the end of the match that it wasn't wrestled but I guess it can be a tough thing for people to figure out.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
...to consider when we put that program together, and at this point in the game it's not going to be altered, although we will take a look at that when we reprogram things for next year.

I can tell you that while the scoreboard is the place to post the results, the results coaches will use when determining their district seedings are in their scorebooks and the above-mentioned non-matches will be accounted for accordingly.

Again, ipinem...thanks for getting those results to us.
<d03boy>
103 Seward Open
112 Tran, MW pin Vanis, Sew
119 Hurst, Sew pin Craigmile, MW
125 Fosler, Sew vs Giannokis, MW ??
130 Aliano, MW beat Rowe, Sew
135 Prochaska, Sew beat Vacanti, MW
140 Fiala, Sew pin Coufal, MW
145 McGill, Sew beat Kingry, MW
152 Robotham, Sew beat Petrosik, MW
160 Phillips, Sew pin Kanne, MW
171 Charvat, MW pin Rowe, Sew
189 Seward open
215 Seward open
275 Seward open

Final Score: MW 40, Seward 38

Some of the results might be wrong, these are just what I remember off the top of my head.
<Guest>
Millard West won three matches and won the dual!

Seward won seven mathes three by pin!

Too bad Seward couldn't fill all the weights, if they had the Wildcats would have been reduced to...

there isn't much else to reduce them to!
<Guest>
Fosler (SEW) tech=falled Giannokis (MW)