Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    CLASS A DISTRICT PROG.

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CLASS A DISTRICT PROG. Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Not to be critical of HB because the info he gives is great and much appreciated, but Millard South would not be first school in Nebraska history to qualify entire team for State tournament. As Grand Island did it in late eighties.

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Is noted-thanks. Would be the first team to qualify their team since we went to an expanded weight class system.
<Guest>
sorry for that now I kinda feel stupid for being critical of that just a proud member of that team keep op the great work it is much easier to follow the sport these days than those.
<guest91>
I am also a proud member of that team. It is nice to see someone still brings up the great accomplishments of those 2-3 years.
<Guest>
THOSE 3 YEARS WERE A LOT OF FUN WE WON A LOT AND IT WAS A GREAT TIME BUT WHAT I REMEMBER MOST FROM THOSE DAYS WERE THE LESSONS COACH FROHLING TOUGHT US WHEN AT THE END OF THE YEAR IT JUST NEVER WORKED OUT FOR US (OUR FALTS NOBODY ELSE) HE MADE NEARLY ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN ALL OF OUR LIVES BUT YET THE ONE THING HE WANTED WE COULD NOT DELIVER TO HIM A STATE TITLE. THAT STILL BOTHERS ME TODAY AND NOT FOR THE THRILL OF WINNING (THOUGH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT) BUT BECAUSE I AM ONLY IN THE SPOT THAT I AM IN MY LIFE THAT I AM AND THE MAN THAT I AM BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT RED HAIRD MAN DID FOR ME. ONE QUICK STORIE ABOUT THOSE YEARS, I JUST WON A MATCH A THE MILLARD SOUTH INVIT. (NOW THE MILLARD WEST) AGINST THE MILLARD NORTH KID BRAD HAAN I THINK IN THE FIRST ROUND I WAS THE #1 SEED AND DID NOT WRESTLE WELL AT ALL BUT WAS REAL HAPPY WITH A WIN AND COACH FROHLING WAS RIPPING FOR NOT WRESTLING WELL AND I SAID WELL I WON DID I NOT AND HE EXPLANED THAT SETTLING FOR THE MIDDLE OF ROAD ONCE WILL ONLY MAKE IT EASER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND DONT SETTLE FOR SECOND CLASS WHEN FIRST IS THERE FOR YOU. THIS IS A GREAT MAN THAT HAD A LOT OF GREAT TEAMS NOT JUST THE 3 THAT QUALIFIED.13-12-13 THOSE 3 YEARS GOT HIS 100TH DUAL WIN ALSO IN THAT TIME. THIS RAMBALING PROBABLY MEANS NOTHING TO THOSE HOW READ IT BUT ITS HOW I FEEL ABOUT A GREAT TEAM AND GREAT COACH THAT SOMETIMES GETS OVERLOOKED. MARTY AND TOM ECT. ARE GREAT MEN AND HAVE HUNDREDS LIKE ME OUT THERE BUT KURT TAKES A BACK SEAT TO NOBODY. NOW IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST TOUGHT ME HOW TO TYPE THIS WOULD BE EASER TO READ.
Junior High
Picture of Vegas Kid
Very well said about a class coach!

quote:
Originally posted by guest:
NOW IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST TOUGHT ME HOW TO TYPE THIS WOULD BE EASER TO READ.

Just turn off your caps lock and it would have been much easier to read.

Good story though, thanks.

-----------------
RR

[This message was edited by Red Rocker on January 12, 2004 at 09:05 PM.]