Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Super Champs

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super Champs Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Report This Post  
I was just wandering if they still do the Super Champs tournament in Kearney the week after Huskerland? Unfortunately, my brother my ate his way out of competition for Huskerland and had no one to wrestle. We would like to get him one more quality tourny in for him to end is little kids career. If anyone knows how to get info for this, if it is still around, let me know. Either post here or shoot me an E-mail at twdinger@hotmail.com. Also, if possible, could you tell me if there will there be any 7th and 8th graders there about 256 pounds? Hate to make the trip for nothing.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
TW, check in Fremont, if memory serves that is where the tourney took place in the past.

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Ya, duh...I meant Fremont, I was pretty tired last night when I wrote that.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.