Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    RADIO MAN!!!

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
RADIO MAN!!! Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of ndb65
posted   Report This Post  
I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing how you run your booth, but evidently I didnt have the proper clearance. I had floor credentials and my NSAA ID but they still said no.

Guaranteed LOUDEST guy in the gym!!!!
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I wanted to meet him also, but with the qwest people I don't think the president of USA could have brought in a breath mint.
Junior Varsity
Picture of Radio Man
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Sorry guys...If you would have caught my attention earlier in the tournament, I would have met you somewhere...I was looking forward to meeting you too. ndb65...I could have talked to Jim Angele with the NSAA in charge of the media and probably got you the proper credentials to get you upstairs for that purpose. I guess after 35 straight years at state and 26 years of broadcasting wrestling, I have actually built up enough clout to score a media pass now and then...woopee!