Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Big Ten Network

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Big Ten Network Login/Join

Junior Varsity
posted   Report This Post  
Holy cow, I didn't realize until this morning I have the Big Ten Network. Started looking at their programming and they have wrestling all the time!! According to the guide, tonight at 6pm a dual and then at 8pm Nebraska and Wisconsin!
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The Big Ten Network is pretty awesome and they do cover an outstanding amount of wrestling. That is one of the biggest reason I was stoked about Nebraska moving to the Big Ten. The only thing about their coverage is that sometimes it is very poor for example the Midlands coverage this year was horrible, but hey they still cover the sport we all love something a lot of other stations wont do.
Rookie
Well at least the big sports programming networks cover the grueling sport of playing bleepity bleepin cards!!!! enraged

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
who is your TV service provider there?

Rookie
The Iowa vs. Okie State dual was on ESPNU on sunday and they will be covering nationals so back off the WSOP Wink
Junior Varsity
I'm on dish network. Turns out the only reason I get it is I subscribe to an all sports package that costs me $7 a month. It's part of the package I have everywhere else but not in this region. So if I lived in Iowa, I'd get it without paying the 7$ but oh well I guess, don't care. I'm enjoying Penn State dual right now Big Grin
World Champion
Picture of NWI
knightmare has obviously never sweated trip aces while watching some donk with 7/2 offsuit try to hit runner-runner for a back-door straight to knock him out on the bubble of a million-dollar tournament.

Not that I ever watch it... Big Grin

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Novice
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle1:
I'm on dish network. Turns out the only reason I get it is I subscribe to an all sports package that costs me $7 a month. It's part of the package I have everywhere else but not in this region. So if I lived in Iowa, I'd get it without paying the 7$ but oh well I guess, don't care. I'm enjoying Penn State dual right now Big Grin

Well be glad that you can get the Big 10 Network on your Dish Satellite. Out here in the western part of the state, I guess it is not part of our regional coverage. My satellite skips from channel 414 to 441. Called Dish, they said we can't get the big 10 network for now. When we had Direct TV we had the big 10 network, go figure. We switched because we couldn't get our local channels on Direct TV. What a quandry when you live out in the boonies. tantrum PS we pay about 125.00 a month for this aggrivation!!!
Junior Varsity
You should be able to get the Big10 network if you have dish. It's part of their all sports package and it cost $7 a month extra, and according to them, doesn't matter where you live you can subscribe to it. It isn't part of my regional coverage either, I had to add it. Actually I had it added for other channels and I realized yesterday that Big10 network was part of it. $125/month? What package do you have? I have the top 250+HD/DVR+sports package and it still doesn't cost quite $100.
Novice
That is the same plan I have, except I have the three extra movie pkgs. which is 33.00 plus I have the fox sports pkg. I asked him, he said that I should be able to get it, then he asked his supervisor, and he said that our part of Nebraska has not been cleared to get it. I asked him about the 7.00 pkg. He said I still couldn't get it. He said they are working on getting clearance. I told him they better hurry up now that Nebraska is heading to the big 10. I was on the phone for a good 25 minutes, no luck.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Big Ten Network is part of our expanded basic package in Wayne, so no extras needed for us, which is nice.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
I have dish network and I paid the $7 and have big 10 and also had NFL Redzone.

I read that next year when NU is in the big 10 we won't have to pay for it that all states with a school in the big 10 will get it in their package. Something to look forward to.
State Champion
Picture of deano
I get it with my sports package in cali