Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Future heavyweights
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Future heavyweights Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Coach Aaron Groff, I don't think you will remember me, but I was in you English Class my Freshman year w/ Eric Jackson (I was a Huge Fan about sports), and that whole year he said he was 17 and this year he is a sophomore, which he will be 18 next year, and technically a junior (I know he failed a few grades so Boys Town bumped him up), but he at least to be 19 next year, and like it said in the post above something about nobody can wrestle at 19 or older or something like that. Just to let you know Coach Groff.

The Stat Boy

<Aaron Groff>
posted   Report This Post  
Eric Jackson date of birth: 3/24/87.
He is 17 and will be 18 in March. Under NSAA an athlete cannot turn 19 before his senior year. Eric will be 18 most all of his senior year. Not a problem.
<Guest>
I think Lange of Winside is a senior this year. Correct me if I am wrong.
<eddie>
anybody know who platteview's heavy will be next year I hear he was a beast on JV and is ready to step it up and take glups spot next year.
<Guest>
O man he was a beast on Jv. Big wooop. No one cares. I bet he aint good at al and gets a record % below 300. So dont brag him up if it aint worth the time!!
<G FORCE>
quote:
Originally posted by wow:
At least Bergland wrestles. He has some wrestling moves not just throws like Glup. Glup was lucky he didn't get a rematch. If he did the results could of been different.
GEE I GUESS GLUPS BEEN LUCKY HIS WHOLE CAREER. PLACED 4TH IN 2003.HE BEAT BERGLAND TWICE THIS YEAR AND BEAT 2 KIDS THAT BEAT BERGLAND.JUST BECAUSE HE'S A THORWER DOESNT MEAN HE HAS NOTHING ELSE. HE BEAT STANDNESS OF WAVERLY 24 TO 14.DONT HADLEY THINK IT WAS ALL THROWS.HIS BEST MATCH THIS WAS A 7-4 WIN OVER BERGLAND AT DISTRICTS.BESIDES,WE'RE SUPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT (FUTURE HEAVYWEIGHTS)!
<PERSON>
kirk fotchman of gordon will be a futre state champ from rushville/gordon. He may wrestle 215 as a frosh. but eventually he will win as a hwt.
GUARENTY IT
<????>
who all is in berglands districk at heavy weight and wut are there names, can anyone say?