Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    So how about this?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
So how about this? Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
I'm working with the guys at Wrestling USA Magazine to see if they can bring the Cliff Keen Dream Team Classic Dual to Nebraska next year after the season is over. Each season, they go to a different state and bring in the best wrestlers in the country for a dual against a state all star team. Last year it was California, tonight they were in Texas. With the great senior class we have next year, it would be really great to see how our kids stack up to the best. Imagine the crowd we could get for an event like that. So what do you guys think? Worth pursuing or not?

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
That would be great to showcase the Senior Class of 2006. Might be a little tough for some guys shape-wise as this is nearly 2 full months after the State Tournament. Still would be great to have in in Nebraska!

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
If successful HB, make it the Huskermat.com Team! Check NSAA reg's first though, re " all star " teams competing during school year. Earlier is better for sure, not just because of conditioning; I'm learning first hand just how hectic a senior schedule can be during this period. Regardless, I see only positives coming from an event like this and hope its possible.