Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Coaching Changes
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Coaching Changes Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Paul and Mark good luck to you both.
Geez if I would of know all I needed was to offer your assistants some fishing to come over to Randolph, I would of dusted off the fishing pole and found some worms somewhere. There are no Schlitz in that picture are there? Don't think we even have that in town.
<CCmatgurl>
posted   Report This Post  
Central City got a new coach. Brad Kjar, who was the assistant the year before. The old coach, Mr. Maresh, is going to be an assistant. Great choice if i may say so myself...
<Radio guy>
Nate Urbach is definitely leaving Rushville to be the Head High School Coach at Powell, Wyoming...within an hour from where he is from. The head coach for Rushville/Gordon will probably be Ward Wacker, the Gordon coach. I wish everyone the best!
<OHSWrestler>
oneill lost our coach today.............or days ago dont really have details but the new coach is bryan corkle
<Fan>
Well, hopefully this is what will turn the O'Neill program around. They needed a change, and lets hope this is for the good. Good Luck, Coach Corkle!!!
<Guest>
Tim Neumann is leaving LNE
<FilterMeOut>
quote:
Originally posted by Koch:
Would have been nice to see him go where the buffalos roam. :-).
<curious rassler>
any clue as to who is going to replace reicks at mccook? Or what about the aquinas job that is supposed to be open? Who is Aquinas' coach and where is he going? What about the wahoo job? who's taking that? thanks
<Guest>
Amherst will be looking for a new wrestling coach. Coach Max told the kids today he was leaving.
<Guest>
Former Husker and coach at Omaha Westside, Todd Enger is coaching at Omaha Creighton Prep next year.
<Guest>
I heard Jason Cullison is no longer employed at Newman Grove, can someone tell what happened.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Cullison's position was RIF'd because of budget cuts.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
Conestoga has hired Chad Fuller from Phillipsburg, Kansas as it's new Head Wrestling and Head Football coach.

They also hired Eric Perkins as an assistant.

Both will do well with the talented young team that will be back.
Junior High
Picture of Vegas Kid
Is Chad Bob Fullers son?
<Guest>
Yes he is Bob's son.
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
Chad and Eric will do a good job with the young kids that are coming up. Like I said, and I might be a little biased, but there is some talented kids on this team who should make some noise next year, and years to come (if they continue to work in the offseason etc...)
<Gothenburg>
Gothenburg's new staff:
Shane Allison
Eric Mannstedt
Josh Schommer
Jerry Wiggins

We are getting some quality people here to help build this program.
<Guest>
Gothenburg has 4 coaches on it's staff??? Who is the head coach? Did Wahoo replace Manstedt yet?
<Goth.>
Allison is the head coach. Schommer (not a sure thing yet, but pretty sure) is not teaching, just coaching. Mannstedt was just hired, will be teaching and coaching fb, wrestling, and track. Wiggins is the former coach who still wants to help out where he can. Should be a great crew. The administration has really stepped up to the plate.

Don't know about Wahoo.

On another note I heard that Derrick Hammerlan has been named the new head coach at Cozad. Congrats Derrick, you will do great there, and you deserve to be at a school like Cozad. Good luck.
<Guest>
Shane will do a great job at Gothenburg. When did the Cozad job open up? Derek is a great coach and Cozad will do well with him if its true.