Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Coaching Changes
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Coaching Changes Login/Join

<Elvis>
posted   Report This Post  
What about who is going to replace Tony Horacek at Aquinas?
Junior Varsity
Picture of 4Huskers
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
JP is Coach Holys that's been an assitant at Elkhorn for a number of years. Good choice if true.
<Post>
Where is Tony Horacek going next year?
<badger>
Tim Nueman has taken a job at one of the banks here in Valentine, working for Jeff Spain. He plans to help with the wrestling program as an assistant.
<a fan>
What about Coach Urbach in Rushville? I heard he was leaving.
<a fan>
Anyone heard anything on Nate Urbach leaving Rushville?
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
bump

any others?
Junior High
Picture of Vegas Kid
Josh Murtaugh is joining the Norris staff as an assistant.
Novice
Picture of LC Scout
AIM: Online Status For p1ottydawg
I'm still workin on some lol...

For OU....can't get to my e-mail right now, how'd the thing at NP go? Would write ya an e-mail...but subbin at the school and the doggone filter has now taken effect of whole school.....can't get in to it. Gimme a call...or ya can be super freak high tech and text me Bwahaha

Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
Plotty:

I will write you later and give you all the details. darn filters anyway!
<OU Sooners>
Conestoga has a Head Coaching opening. Either secondary math or middle school social studies
<Guest>
Mark Koch has resigned at Elgin Pope John
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
Rumor has it over here in Randolph Koch is headed to Winside to do football and assist with wrestling. Hey how many assistants do you guys need?
<Koch>
Yes Koch is going to Winside. He going to be head football caoch and asst or co-head coach w/ sok in wrestling. what a great addition for the town of winside.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Boy...seems there have been a number of high-profile coaching changes taking place this spring.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<Guest>
i think winside is losing one assistant Evringham (SP) i beleive he is student teaching this next year BUt what a great pick up with Mark. Wow Paul two Koch working under you can you handle that.
<shumom>
Small town rumor or truth ?? Eek
So I hear a head coach has taken a Dean Of Students job...won't this take you completely out of wrestling ??(except as a spectator)
or not.
And seriously will you be able to deal with that if that is the case ? I don't know Wink
I hope things go well for you in your new job.
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
Shumom:

The small town rumor is the truth.

They have offered me an opportunity to coach wrestling (as an assistant)if I want to. Will I take it???? Depends on how my job is going... Confused

Truthfully, I don't think "not being a coach" will set in until wrestling starts. Will I be able to handle it? Someday...

"coaching" the kids are what I am going to miss the most! Frown Obviously in my new position I will be able to "coach" many new students, but it is not the same. Wink

I will miss the competition between our school and yours! Finally after 4 years (and you guys graduating some great seniors). We have a chance to beat you again! Smile

Thanks Shumom, and I look forward to coming back to our tournament the 1st weekend of the year to watch some wrestling (If I am not coaching). Hopefully I will see you there!
<WILDcat>
Guest: I will now have two fishing buddies Big Grin SmileActually, nothing is down on paper yet but it looks good. Cool Wink SmileReal good! Cool Big Grin
Paul
<Guest>
Jeremy Moore has accepted the Strength and Conditioning position at Skutt and also assistant wrestling coach at Skutt. Great opportunity for Skutt.