Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Tom Becka Show
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tom Becka Show Login/Join

Junior High
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
If he had the same access as ESPN, why is that the first time we saw the numbers presented that way?
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
He actually had more access since Trev, Christensen and Whitehouse would not talk to them. If he did such a "masterful job" how come the $1.4 million NCAA Application fee was not revealed until this past week. If that is a "masterful job" what does that say about their reporting skills?

World Champion
Picture of HB
I'm confident that the truth will come out sooner rather than later.
Junior High
The OWH made a business decision to be a promotional organ and mouthpiece of the state universities. When told to hate Callahan, they did; when told to love Bo, they did; when told to scold Bo, they did; when told to support Trev, they did. This policy bothered almost no one since most of ya'll are usually with the UN system party line. Now, though, its stings when you need a minority spokesman against the "man." You got what wanted but you don't want what you got. It feels bad to be powerless. Learn from it.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by dswitz:
The OWH made a business decision to be a promotional organ and mouthpiece of the state universities. When told to hate Callahan, they did; when told to love Bo, they did; when told to scold Bo, they did; when told to support Trev, they did. This policy bothered almost no one since most of ya'll are usually with the UN system party line. Now, though, its stings when you need a minority spokesman against the "man." You got what wanted but you don't want what you got. It feels bad to be powerless. Learn from it.

DSwitz sorry but the majority agrees with Wierd-Hereld. Just go to Huskersonline and go to the message boards. The majority of Nebraska fans think Alberts is a God and the next AD at Nebraksa for his great decision. Sometimes get off wrestling message boards and see what others think. I hate to say it majority rules and these clowns would just as soon see the Huskers cut wrestling for more money for football.
Junior High
I'll state my position another way.

The majority always agrees with the OWH and the UN system. It's heresy not to. However, now that the wrestling community is in the minority, that paradigm ain't so fun no more. My point: use critical thinking often in contending with the UN ( and NSAA ) institutions and realize that more of it would create an atmosphere of proper criticism and political alliances.
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
HB--Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you speaking in such code?