Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    NENAC Duals Thurs Nite

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NENAC Duals Thurs Nite Login/Join

<Tired>
posted   Report This Post  
I don't have all the results all I can tell you is Plainview won it Creighton 2nd and Neligh-Oakdale 3rd. Some really good wrestling, has to be some tired kids today.
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Good, late night of wrestling. I don't have the results at home. Was dragging home at 11:00 last night after all the duals. Will say that Plainview is one hell of a good team, we have not seen them since Creighton. Not to take anything away from Creighton or Neligh. Both these two teams are very good, Both kicked us around. Randolph was the ugly sister at the ball. We got in but no one was nice to us. We are also short on people. Chris my son is out with pnuemonia (hoping next week for Plainview if the Dr. says OK), 215 lber out with a knee (Plainview or districts at the earliest) and my 189 lber quit because it was to tough this late in the year. Enough rambling Will post the results at school, I get the job because we hosted.
<Ascherl>
Kenny, Could you send me that file of kids tournaments

tascherl@esu1.org

Thanks
<wondering?>
What time does school start in Randolph?
Just giving you a bad time. I realize you are busy but wanted to bump to the top of the page so you didnt forget. thanks.
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I have them posted on NWI. Don't have much voice left after NENAC and HSF today. Feeling a little tired.