Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Huskermat State rankings B125

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Huskermat State rankings B125 Login/Join

<JB82923@NAVIX.NET>
posted   Report This Post  
I believe that your B 125 rankings leave a little to be desired, #4 Freudenburg got beat at Clarks last weekend. And what about Bashus? And Pulte #5?
<Guest>
Who cares there are just RATINGS, just ones opiniom the never mean squat!!

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The top 3 are solid-far ahead of everyone else. 4-6 could be quite a few kids but Freudenberg lost 14-12 to Dubas which was the DC kid's closest match. He did come back to get 3rd so without he and Bashus wrestling I'll go with the senior and returning medalist. Pulte has lost quite a few matches this year-including one to a good but unranked 119 Brody Mayberry of Aurora. Varley is a returning state medalist and senior whose only losses are to Devon Kastler this year. Understand that this is one of the deepest weight classes in Nebraska this year. Hope that clears things up.
<Dev>
Varley lost to Fruedenberg this year at Broken Bow in the semis. I think the score was 7-1. Looked pretty good last week at Central City.