Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Fila Cadets

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Fila Cadets Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Anyone going to Fila Cadets next week? A-Rod and D-Rod are looking to carpool and share expenses. Please post and he will answer.
Novice
Picture of pinmachine
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Andy is going. I'm sure that if you can get to Omaha, or close, they would gladly take them with.

"Summer wrestling makes Winter champions."
State Qualifier
Thanks pinmachine,I sent badger an e-mail. I now have a few other Kearney wrestlers going so don't know if we can all fit in one vehicle but maybe we can stay at the same hotel.
State Qualifier
Well wish we could make the trip we really had a good time last year but for some unexpected circumstaces we won't be going now. I want to wish Andy and Esai and any other Nebraska wrestlers that are going the best of luck.

Bring home the gold !!!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
Do the guys riding with you need rides? We still have some room. If they do give us a call tonight because I am leaving about 7:30 a.m.
NCAA Champion
Go Nebraska wrestlers.

Andy...go kick some Ill. but.....nothing like sweet revenge. Wish I could be there to see it.